DIY Plastic Canvas Pattern
Created by Angela M. Foster
© 2020 by Angela M. Foster, Cora E. Fletcher, Abigail V. Fletcher
All rights reserved.
Graph Sizes: varies
Note: The finished size will depend on which plastic canvas count you use [14, 10, 7, 5 mesh].
Let's DIY = Design It Yourself!
1. Print this page or save the graph(s) you want.
2. If you printed them, grab some crayons, colored pencils, markers, or whatever you have handy.
3. Add colored stitches in any design you wish to the graph(s) either by hand or in a program (i.e. Paint).
4. Cut a piece of plastic canvas according to the graph(s).
5. Follow your own design and stitch away!
This pattern is no longer available for free.