VALENTINE'S DAY HEART BASKET
DIY Plastic Canvas Pattern
Created by Angela M. Foster
© 2021 by Angela M. Foster, Cora E. Fletcher, Abigail V. Fletcher
All rights reserved.
Graph Sizes: varies
Note: The finished size will depend on which plastic canvas count you use [14, 10, 7, 5 mesh].
Let's DIY = Design It Yourself!
1. Print this page or save the graphs (below).
2. If you printed it, grab some crayons, colored pencils, markers, or whatever you have handy.
3. Add colored stitches in any design you wish to the graphs either by hand or in a program (i.e. Paint).
4. Cut the pieces of plastic canvas according to the graph.
5. Follow your own design and stitch away!
6. Assemble your basket. (Written instructions at bottom of this page.)
This pattern is no longer available for free.